Cone crusher is widely used in mining, metallurgy, chemical and coal industries. In the process of its work, the main shaft fracture is a common fault, which can seriously affect the normal operation of the crusher. Therefore, effective measures should be taken to avoid the failure. Now, let the specialty technical staff comes from Henan Baichy Machinery to tell us about the main factors and preventive measures of the main shaft fracture of cone crusher
Main factors of the main shaft fracture
1. Due to the special features of the crusher, Long-term sustained mechanical shock can cause the main shaft fatigue damage.
2. Excessive feeding, resulting in overload operation.
3. In the process of mining, the ore is often mixed with some scrap metal,which are intermingled with ore and mud into crusher, which causes frequent impact on the main shaft and other components. It is the main reason that the main shaft fracture is caused by fatigue damage.
1. When the On-site maintenance personnel are in maintenance work, they should recover the replacement parts of cone crushers and put them in a designated location, It is strictly forbidden to discard all kinds of metal wastes into the ore
2. When the maintenance personnel overhaul equipment, they should Strictly observe the operating procedures, to avoid the maintenance tools and debris left in the equipment
3. Update and reconstruct the existing metal detectors to improve the ability of metal detectors to detect and remove metals
4. The jaw crusher operator should inspect the equipment in time and find the abnormal situation of current, sound and so on, Timely handle and report to prevent accidents from spreading
5. The main shaft and other stress components were detected periodically by ultrasonic instruments, so as to understand the actual situation of the cone crusher.
6. Strengthen the training of operators, and strive to improve the actual operation level of operators, strengthen equipment maintenance, Make regular and medium repairs to the equipment, to ensure that the equipment in good working condition
7. For the spindle, body and other key equipment components that can affect the whole system production, Make sure that these components have the corresponding spare parts, so as to avoid the special circumstances which result in the whole system shutdown.
For more detail information about crushing & grinding equipment, please contact us at +86-371-86555722